Orange and Make your Mark brought together 14 graduates to discuss how employers can better connect with graduates. The discussion was chaired by Real World founder Darius Norell. The event was videoed and some of those clips will appear here shortly.
The graduates discussed the following topics:
1. What are you looking for in your first job role?
2. How is the working world different from what you expected?
3. What are the key skills that you need for your job that weren’t assessed during the recruitment process?
4. If you could give employers one piece of advice what would it be?
5. What advice would you give someone graduating next summer?
If you are a graduate recruiter and would like to receive a summary of the findings of the Orange Make Your Mark Graduate Panel, or would like to find out more about the next event, please email "darius" "at" "realworldmagazine.com".